Max Randolph is an amazing blacksmith artist who lives and breaths art and is a social media success.
Social media doesn’t impact your business overnight. In fact, building a presence and seeing the ROI will likely take years. However, if you use social media correctly, it can build long-term relationships that will transcend any ads you might run.
Join me and Max Randolph as we discuss life stories, social media strategies, and how to become a savage!
The Most Undervalued Asset of a CEO is an Executive Assistant with Christine Carrillo
- Why Executive Assistants are important
- The importance of delegating tasks
- How her Executive Assistant helped in her fundraising
- How to build your own playbook
- Why having a process is important
- The best qualities to look for an Executive Assistant
- The more consistency there is, the more someone knows what to expect. -Christine Carrillo
- You haven't made it until you've got some haters. You're doing something right when you have haters. -Jeff J hunter
Join the Conversation:
Remember to also give a savage rating to our guests from previous podcast episodes.
Savage Marketer Resources