Max Randolph is an amazing blacksmith artist who lives and breaths art and is a social media success.
Social media doesn’t impact your business overnight. In fact, building a presence and seeing the ROI will likely take years. However, if you use social media correctly, it can build long-term relationships that will transcend any ads you might run.
Join me and Max Randolph as we discuss life stories, social media strategies, and how to become a savage!
The Most Undervalued Asset of a CEO is an Executive Assistant with Christine Carrillo
- Why Executive Assistants are important
- The importance of delegating tasks
- How her Executive Assistant helped in her fundraising
- How to build your own playbook
- Why having a process is important
- The best qualities to look for an Executive Assistant
- The more consistency there is, the more someone knows what to expect. -Christine Carrillo
- You haven't made it until you've got some haters. You're doing something right when you have haters. -Jeff J hunter
Join the Conversation:
Remember to also give a savage rating to our guests from previous podcast episodes.
Savage Marketer Resources
Follow our Streaming Channel
We are sorry that this episode was not useful for you!
We want to make sure every episode is Savage!
Tell us why you felt this wasn't savage!