When your business tactics have worked for decades, it can be hard to see the incentive to change. Unless you’re as forward-thinking as Amanda Holmes. When she inherited her father’s business-coaching empire—Chet Holmes International—she realized that the company’s old-school sales processes might not continue to connect with younger generations.
So with the help of LeadPages, she decided to do something about that. In the process, she made her operations smoother and brought in new sales at 1,100% the rate she started with LeadPages. This Boosted Sales 1,100% for Chet Holmes International.
The “Signature Selfie” Strategy with Amanda Holmes
- The “Signature Selfie” Strategy
- Pigheaded discipline & determination
- How not to forget someone you met
- The “Dream Buyer” Strategy
- Develop a strategy to approach your dream clients
- Mastery isn't about doing 4000 different things, it's about doing 12 things 4000 times. —Amanda Holmes
- Value is how can every interaction you have with someone make that person enjoy that interaction. —Jeff J Hunter
- Take action. Do things. Follow up. Be the bright spot in someone's day. —Jeff j Hunter
Join the Conversation:
Remember to also give a savage rating to our guests from previous podcast episodes.
Savage Marketer Resources